Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 02:05:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

This is the home of Wynok the Sage.  I took these pictures using a "real"
camera, but I think most of them turned out pretty good.  Please excuse all
the noise in the background. :-)

The main folder:

Now this is terrific work.  In my mind it looks more like something from the
Harry Potter world than any of the sets that LEGO themselves produced for
that series.

If LEGO released this set tomorrow I would buy it.  Do you hear that LEGO?
If you were to release sets like this, that have actual walls and a roof...
you will sell them.  And the grey bricks.  Ah, what fun those would be to
rebuild into other structures.

Great work!

Best regards,
Allan B.