Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 17:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Geordan Hankinson writes:
wow! chris that rules!

Rare it is for me (a space-mechy-WWII-plane-tank head) to be inspired so by
a castle creation, but this is awesome,

There is so much detail all over!

That tree is too cool, that's probably why I like it so much,

sheesh, this is awesome, I'd have to say that this is one of my favourite
castle creations I've seen so far, incredible Chris,

Great work!

-Geordan-

Thanks Geordan.  Glad you liked it.  A good change of pace from military
vehicles and mecha, eh? :-)

-Chris