Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 23:45:04 GMT

This is the home of Wynok the Sage.  I took these pictures using a "real"
camera, but I think most of them turned out pretty good.  Please excuse all
the noise in the background. :-)

The main folder:

From there you can view the interior and exterior of the building.

Hey man, that's so way cool!  The outside looks very nice, and the tree
really makes the building complete.  Great use of that baseplate as well, I
also built an MOC on it as well, but I'm not ready to show it yet.  :-)

Some notes:
I tried to make the tower "messy", as I think a wizard should have a lot of
majickal stuff.

I'd say you succeeded greatly in that aspect!  I really liked the messiness
and disorganization of the place, and I was amazed how much stuff you
actually crammed in there!  Very good job!

Wilson