Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:10:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

This is the home of Wynok the Sage.

I love your model Chris!

The shelves with the books are nice and the wizards messy workingroom is really
lovely.

But of course my eyes have been fixed longest time on the tree: that is in fact
georgeous!

Have you thought about sending a collection of pictures with some story to the
creativity-contest? I think this models screams for that opportunity!

Kind Regards,

Ben

--  check out  --  be creative  --  win 500 $$  --
(Now at last some new entries):
http://www.creativity-contest.net/