Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 00:13:53 GMT

Thanks Wilson.  The tree was hard to get right; I redid it several times.
As soon as I got that baseplate, I had this in mind.

Hey man, that's so way cool!  The outside looks very nice, and the tree
really makes the building complete.  Great use of that baseplate as well, I
also built an MOC on it as well, but I'm not ready to show it yet.  :-)

I'd say you succeeded greatly in that aspect!  I really liked the messiness
and disorganization of the place, and I was amazed how much stuff you
actually crammed in there!  Very good job!

Thanks again.  It almost took longer to clutter the place up than it did to
build it!

-Chris