Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 17:38:40 GMT

The tree looks very old and gnarled, as if it's been through a lot,
including having a building tacked onto the side of it.  Very nice.  And the
bird perch is a neat little detail.  Great use of the baseplate.  I've
always liked that one.

Thanks Cale.  The tree definitely sets it off, I think.

Some notes:
I tried to make the tower "messy", as I think a wizard should have a lot of
majickal stuff.

The interior definitely looks messy and lived in. A well finished interior
is always nice.

Again, thanks.

The two LOM martians are servants to Wynok; he graced them with intelligence
(a very dense race, those martians :-).

Come on. The martians must have some spark of intelligence.  They have flame
throwing mechs after all.

Man's got a point. :-)
But they don't know a thing about butlerin'.

-Chris