Subject:
Volldai Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:15:06 GMT

I really shouldn't be posting this, as it really isn't much of an update.  It's
Volldai's adventure on the isle of mist from weeks 5 through 9, and it isn't
very long.  No pictures either.  If you'd like to read it, you can find it
here:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/volldaimain.html

--Anthony