Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 04:50:39 GMT

Ok, then why does Pawels page load for me and not yours?

one should never write for one browser specifically... you never know who your
viewers are going to be....

'sides... IE sucks :) <ducks flying objects>

Tamy
<wearing her protection!>

Well..hmm.  I'm by no means HTML savvy; I just stumbled my way through it.
What did I do/not do to make it only work with IE, and how do I fix it?

-Chris