 Castle / Castle Organizations / 152
Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:40:08 GMT

Hi all,

I got fed up with Geocities, so I moved.  Topcities is home now.  I also
cleaned a lot of stuff up, and I hope I made everything easily navigable (is
that a word?)

http://xcalabur.topcities.com

Yes, I believe navigable is a word.  As for your site, I love the new
layout, and the mouse-over box at the top is just plain cool!

New characters, and my journey to the Isle is up.

Cool story!  So we finally find out who that mysterious stowaway is :-).
That hall that the meeting took place in was really cool, do you have any
other shots of it, or was it just a temporary setting?

The other thing in the story that was supercool was the dock environment.  I
liked the way the door was carved right into the rock and the natural look
of the rock itself (okay, I'll admit it, I really like organic scenery.)

Also, Wynok's tower has a link up there, and I have my debut critter, the >Rock Scorpion.  No one has sighted one yet on the Isle of Mist, but I have it >on good authority they lurk there, in mountainous regions. ;-)

That scorpion looks pretty wicked, I'll be sure to build one in the near
future.  Adding the instructions for it was a nice touch too, now everyone
can share in the joy of rock scorpions ;-)!

- an About Me page

Hehe, great pic on the mouse-over, lol!  That little glint off of your teeth
is classic!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/