Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 05:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:

Well..hmm.  I'm by no means HTML savvy; I just stumbled my way through it.
What did I do/not do to make it only work with IE, and how do I fix it?

-Chris

There are quite a few missing or mismatched end tags on your main page.  Near
the end of the html you have

</TABLE>
</TD>

<HTML>
   - followed by lots of <!-- TOPCITIES EDITOR --> comments.

changing this to

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

seems to be enough to get it to work with Netscape.