 Castle / Castle Organizations / 151
150  |  152
Subject:
Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:01:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(Please set FUT's)

Hi all,

I got fed up with Geocities, so I moved.  Topcities is home now.  I also
cleaned a lot of stuff up, and I hope I made everything easily navigable (is
that a word?)

Soo, now the specifics:

For the CW'ers and castlefolk:

New characters, and my journey to the Isle is up.  Also, Wynok's tower has a
link up there, and I have my debut critter, the Rock Scorpion.  No one has
sighted one yet on the Isle of Mist, but I have it on good authority they
lurk there, in mountainous regions. ;-)

Mecha Builders:

I archived my mecha to make them easier to look through, and this reduced
that forever it took for my Brickshelf gallery to upload.

Space guys:

My ships are also archived a lot better now.

Other highlights include:
- an About Me page
- a customizing notes page
- other things coming soon.

Now remember, FUT appropriately, and enjoy!

-Chris

http://xcalabur.topcities.com