Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Chris Maddison writes:
(Please set FUT's)

Hi all,

I got fed up with Geocities, so I moved.  Topcities is home now.  I also
cleaned a lot of stuff up, and I hope I made everything easily navigable (is
that a word?)

Soo, now the specifics:

For the CW'ers and castlefolk:

New characters, and my journey to the Isle is up.  Also, Wynok's tower has a
link up there, and I have my debut critter, the Rock Scorpion.  No one has
sighted one yet on the Isle of Mist, but I have it on good authority they
lurk there, in mountainous regions. ;-)

I like the story - very good and fast read.  You seem to have a good mixture
and diversity in your characters - this should make the story more exciting
as it goes on.  I also like the layout of your new site - makes going about
it very easy!

-- Pawel