Re: IOM: The Wurmhold: Part 3 up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Mark Nelson writes:
Greetings to one and all!

I am pleased to report that Part 3 of the story of the Wurmhold is now up! I
didn't include their journey across the ocean, as it was uneventful.

It can be viewed at:

http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/wurmhold/story3.html

Man ... there is some serious corruption among the ranks in that society.
People are falling like crazy!  It's as if man's nature is when there is
peace, he must still find someone to fight, so he turns on his brother.

I like how you switch location three times in the story - gives the
reader a quick run through of your kingdom, and also shows the
complexity of the conflict.

That castle is coming along really nicely!  I dig the ouside walls, especially
the tiles on fences in the interior.

-- Pawel