 Castle / 8100 (+100)
  red tutar walls

Does any one no how much the red tutar walls are worth, because i have one regular wall piece and 2 corners. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) Sean, I know that the message that i'm responding to here was posted a little while ago, but as I read more of the HP novels, the more comitted I become to advocating Belville scale HP sets. Before reading on, you may want to refer to a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: red tutar walls

(...) They only come in set 6067 Guarded Inn, which is one of the highly-sought castle sets from the mid-80's. It came with (you guessed it!) 1 regular & two corner walls. If I were you, I'd go to brickshelf.com and get the instructions, see if you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Could you be more specific, Pawel? What is your goal? -- Hop-Frog (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) I worked at MapInfo for several years.... The Mac version hasn't been made for a few years. The Microsoft Map developed by MapInfo was never made for Mac. MapInfo at version 3 (last version I have for Mac) could import (not edit or compute on) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Yellow Tudor Sets, etc...

What sets have black on yellow tudor walls? Also, what sets have plain yellow walls and corners? Elliot ehyde@mac.com (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Now why doesn't that surprise me? I never worked there but knew several folks who did. For those wondering about my comment, Erik and I both attended RPI (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute), and MapInfo is probably one of the best known (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Was that the Mac map software outfit in Clearwater FL ? I interviewed there once, but ended up across the bay working for another company. (...) I've used DenebaCad with some success. I have a very large DenebaCad document covering the four (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Tudor Sets, etc...

(...) Black Knight's Castle <set:6086> (two) Black Falcon's Fortress <set:6074> (one.) (URL)Also, what sets have plain yellow walls and corners? Eldorado Fortress <set:6276>, two of each. (URL) Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Scans of Castle boxes on website, ideas/help

I am thinking of starting a new page that has scans of Castle set boxes that will fit on scanner and maybe as good of pictures as possible of bigger ones. I want to do front and back. I'd like to know if you guys and ladies would be interested in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) I want a map for reference for the structures and places in my kingdom. I suppose the Warcraft editor is ok, but I was hoping for something easier to manage ... -- Pawel (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) I wasn't seriously suggesting Warcraft again! Playing with Railroad Tycoon just now, it's possible to do some very nice looking maps, starting with a picture (elevation map) and massaged with elevation tools. (Raise, Lower, Smooth.) It has (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My current project

I finally updated my page again with a sneak-peek of my current project - the port city of Blut'Ader. Find it on my webpage: ** For the curious only - this is a very rough draft. If you want to see the whole thing when it's done, wait till then :) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Welcome to .castle, Bryan! Your site looks like it has a good starting layout. Hope to see more from you soon! Joel J (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) Dude! Rough draft?? That looks good enough to be the final product, man! I really like the Inn, and the modular walls... I wish I had that many black wall pieces.. =P It looks great. Can't wait to see more! Maybe I'll even have the Forest of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Alrighty, I ran with my idea and created these maps of the mythical kingdom of Oakria. See them at (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

Really beautiful work Pawel. I love the Inn. I'm working on one of my own, right now. It seems that a good inn just opens up all kinds of storylines... so much can happen in them. I'm also always a fan of modular walls that have some substance to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

Ah nevermind, I keep forgetting about the Peeron databases... (URL) in yellow in Red Beard Runner. Right. At the price THAT set goes for, I know I'll not be seeing any of those. :-) -Andy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Lynch" (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) Dangit! I should have called it a Tavern. Now that I think of it, 6067 was a pretty poor Inn per se if you ask me. A good tavern, but a poor Inn. I just don't see myself being comfortable there after a long ride. The Golden Mushroom can (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) ... whoops. I stand corrected. Some of the new Knight's Kingdom sets also have them in black. BTW :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  parts enquirey

2 questions what set is the silver jousting style helm from what set is the green wizards hat from I'm assuming neither are from castle sets 'cos I'd have got them otherwise Kudos to LEGO for modifying the space shoulder armour to allow it to be (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

Hmmm. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> (...) taverns probably wouldn't have any accomodations upstairs... When I was talking about "so many things can happen" I was thinking of the great room interactions, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> <snip> (...) What?! Are there two versions of this piece? Which set comes with the version that works with a helmet? -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

the new one that Ogel in the Alpha Team sets has a refined design. if you look at the pictures of him hes wearing the armour with a helmet, they have indeed changed the piece. Fantastic "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes: I doubt that they have changed the piece the motorcycle style helmet(1) has always worked with the alien armor, so visored knights work great.(2) Ogel is wearing what looks like a black motorcycle helmet with a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

(...) The piece is the same as the one from Insectoids and UFO. No changes, and the helmet is the same from the Town line (regular ol' biker/knight helmet). Best, Aaron (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey

The part has definately changed from the UFO ones I have. they had a small post on the back which you had to remove to allow the motorcycle helmet to fit properly, now the neck area of the armour has been modified to fit (whether any sets inbetween (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

(...) do you mean the silver dragon helm? see here (URL) if yes then that is the set it comes with. if no then I don't know. (...) I think they came in a feestyle bucket or something but I don't know for sure. I would like to know that too. I tried (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

no its a smaller flatter rounded helm with a 1/2 visor and eye slit I was wondering if the green wizards hat was bellville?? "John Carroll" <johnc@digitalacropolis.com> wrote in message news:GA76GG.6KE@lugnet.com... (...) with. (...) otherwise (...) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey

(...) The motorcycle helmet is the same. The UFO alien armor has been modified so as to allow the helmet to be more deeply seated on the shoulders of it. As has been stated elsewhere, the element has been modified along the back of the neck where a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) Really? Which? I only know of gray, in the Guarded Treasury (6094) set. I could sure use some more gray and a ton of black, though... Oh, and AFAIK, black only came in 6755 Sheriff's Lock-up. Jeff (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) Whoops (again) - you are right. I spoke too soon again :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) The green wizard had can be found in at least two different Freestyle sets, one is a bucket and one is a play table set (I believe that it is (URL) but there is no picture so I am not sure). Both sets should still be pretty easy to find. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) Sorry if I'm being a bit vague - guys can be seen wearing them at (URL) jpg'd) not the sculpey ones - but weren't they fantastic. thanks for the help on the green wizard hat. and for those who don't believe they have changed the alien armour (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) I think these are the improvised chrome dish/reflector pieces with a head in between (seen here w/o the head: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) idea, but when I tried it, it just didn't look as cool as the pictures. Perhaps I was doing something wrong. Oh, BTW, a few people have been asking why my links are bugging out. Here is a temporary link to the custom helmts I've been dabbling (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) looked like there was a chin guard cause the king leo head is being used, the white beard was blending into the helmet making it look like another helm. but I'm not sure now. those guys seem to have very long necks. if you look in the hero's (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My current project

(...) LOOKS GREAT.....!!! The yellow and black is great looking... I'm actually building a walled city too....: ) Chewing up bricks very quickly though with the walls.... which are half modular castle walls and just 2x4 bricks.....!!!! all in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Let the teasing begin!

With only a few more weeks until I update my site, I figured I'd stay true to form and dish out a few teasers before hand. Unfortunately I haven't taken all the pics I will be taking, so expect at least two more additions with pictures between then (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  On teasers and previews ...

This has bugged me for quite some time, so let me get some opinions on the topic of teasers and other previews. The reason I'm divided on this topic is because there is something cool about seeing a whole creation at once. By creation I mean (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) [vs.] (...) Another reason for previews... so people know who you are during those long stretches of constructing a large project, where you'd otherwise have no MOCs to show. (...) The downside is that you spoil the surprise. Save your best (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) What's Campaign Cartographer? I haven't heard of it before and I'm a little interested in seeing what it is. Thanks, ~Nathan =) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Let the teasing begin!

Looks good, nice lookin knights, good pics. The only thing is that I am for the first time tempted at buying the set with the chrome helmet. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Find it here... (URL) a map drawing program written for role playing gamers. It's been around for years. Do a web search for it and you'll see tons of stuff written about it. Amy (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Campaign Cartographer is a map making program that was designed for use with role playing games, such as Dungeons and Dragons and the like. I don't have a link handy though. Mike (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

I used CC years ago. I don't know if theyv'e improved the interface but I found it very difficult to use and bet a satisfactory result (this was a dos based version, theyv'e gone windows now for all I know) Iv'e resorted to photoshop now for maps I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Well Joel , you can see a pic of me , and learn more about me , in my newly added , about me section ! (URL) pic of me is pretty good , but a little blurry. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I think site updates, previews, and teasers should be announced using common sense. I think MOCs are great! I have many myself. However, every time an announcement is made when a new character or storyline is created...it gets to be a hassle. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

CC is an excellent tool. They've done a lot to improve the interface. I use it quite a bit and think the results are outstanding, especially with the City Designer plug in. I wish they could do a little better on the prices though. -Kyle (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Yes, I think it is improved. It's also Windows 95 based now. It does have some powerful features since it uses a real CAD engine as it's core (I forget what the CAD engine is, but it's normally a $500 product or so). One nice thing about it (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I enjoy seeing the teasers. If I'm busy, I may pass them up. On the other hand, when I'm busy a teaser can also be nice since it's just one or two pictures which get my imagination going. (...) Thanks for the praise, though to be somewhat (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

As for me, I've always diliked people looking at half finished projects.... I'm the same with my work,....it gets anoying when a client is looking over my shoulder as I'm designing a poster for them...and the keep asking things... or saying... "I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) Thats an awful lot of work to have to redo if your client doesn't like your big picture. Sometimes, could it be, that the client understand your big picture perfectly and absolutely dispises it? It happens to me quite often. Sometimes its (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I'm the other way around. I show off projects that I never finish. :) This, as castles go, is because I've never finished one. (as space goes, it's because I never seem to leave well enough alone...) (...) So what you're saying is that movie (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Kingdom of Bricktannia

Hi. My site, www.bricktannia.com, is switching from a modern day city to a walled city of the middle ages. We are currently in the takedown phase, but buildings will be coming up shortly. I have real people as minifigs who inhabit the town, and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

I now have a new appreciation for the volume of bricks you guys/gals all have. Not that I didn't have appreciation before, but now I have a new one. Throughout my whole childhood, I'd always prided myself in having "a ton of legos." I have never met (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) Don't be so sure! I felt the same way, but as I came more and more into my return to LEGO (I never had a complete "Dark Ages" as some people define it) I began mentioning it to my parents more and more... and now we've reached a point where I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) I was that way, and still am. However I've learned to deal with what I have, and besides, if I had more LEGOs, I'd have to find a bigger place :). (...) I was in your shoes a while back, when I was in the building stages for my Halcyon Castle (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) Hehe.. I understand completely. I was the same way as a kid - only two friends of mine that were brothers had more LEGO than I did. I tend to think of myself as having a "small" collection in the case of comparing to some around here, though (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

I always had more LEGO than anyone I met, but compared to many people worldwide its a small collection. Its going to happen. I have one set of each kit (almost just 2 or 3 left ebay willing) and build mocs on what I get from car boot sales (garage (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) I dunno, I think this latter might work. Technic beams would be great in places where people can't see to shore up other components. And there are a lot of castles running around these days that use lots of colors that are not grey. I would (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

Hi, Mike, Welcome to Lugnet. (...) Think of it as analogous to graduating from high school and going to college. In high school, you were one of the top students, a big fish in a small pond. In college, you become just one face in the crowd. It's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Torso Sticker Preview

I just wanted to give you guys a preview of some of the torso stickers which we will be producing in the upcoming weeks. (URL) been having a lot of server problems lately. If the graphic doesnt load up properly, get a cup of joe and revisit in a few (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony-esque (was Re: Sigh... boredom)

(...) Frankly I'm tired of other people trying to be me :-) FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) Kyle, those just kick a@@! You rock so hard. Kevin (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) eric (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) Totally awesome!! Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest, CA (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 05:54:53 GMT, Mike Rosulek <mjr@powersurge.net.nospam> wrote: Welcome to .castle (...) Hmm, have you checked out the Lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands group? (think Battleship and Aircraft Carrier). /me keeps a wary eye out for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) This twigged my memory, and reminded me of something I wanted to post, but never got around to. I had a very interesting conversation with a mom at a train show recently. She had been asking about the track & how much the costs were, and I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) those... -- Hop-Frog (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

(...) <major snippage> Bingo. Joel J (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) The Templar’s and Hospitallar’s are soooo accurate that you do honor to their noble orders. Also, if those are the second generation of your crusaders flat-topped ‘haume’ helmets then I'll buy ten for $two-dollars$ a piece! (I've created (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

No new Castle! Bah! Some of the best castle stuff ever is coming out this year! When I saw that not only was Kyle an awesome graphics guy but could also make helmets I quite quickly came up with the idea that he could easily have his own line of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  what set is the green wizards hat from, was Re: parts enquirey

The green wizard helmet I have was from a freestyle set. I made a wizard exactly like the original but green with a forestmen body and wizards beard of course. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO set 6074 / Daluland #708

(...) To answer your question. The set #708 Daluland Castle set is a fake. More like a copy/clone of LEGO set #6074. From the box size and design to the elements. All the elements are almost the same as #6074 or equal to #6074. It kinda makes me (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) Well, to each his own. I should like to obtain the stickers because of the quality level at which I have understood they will be produced. And should Binky, or whomever else, be making those helmets in a semi-mass produced manner, I should (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) probably get a few... -Shiri (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...

Well, hows that for a title? Last night I had one of those dreams, you know, where you walk into the LEGO section of "any-given-store" and find not only new sets, but they are 25-30% off!! Sure there were a lot of different themes, even a return of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

(...) Nif-T! I am not alone in saying gimmie some of those, and the helms too! Best, Aaron (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

o0 ** Gasp!! **0o must.... ...have.... ...want "kyle peterson" <kyle@peterson.net> wrote in message news:GAAzIq.26M@lugnet.com... (...) which (...) load (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Torso Sticker Preview - Answers2Questions

(...) Thanks! (...) I think we are expecting the price to be around $3.00 a sheet, however; many factors can change this as we move along in the process. (...) Currently, I'm perfecting the helmet making process by trying various ways of sculpting (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC question

I recently saw 2 white castles. One was the wizard's fortress that can be found here: (URL) other I cannot find. Now, it could have been a dream, but if any of you guys remembers seeing another white castle in the past 2 months, could you point me (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC question

(...) Well, the keep of my unfinished Wizard's Castle is white: (URL) I doubt that's the droid you were looking for. The white-and-green motif seems popular for wizards. I'm glad you posted the link to the other, I missed it the first time by and I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  which is better 6066 or 6077

Hi, I'm just wondering which is considered the better forestmen set 6066 (camoflauged outpost) or 6077 (woodsmen water fortress)? I know 6077 sells for more, but is it really better? Any thoughts? Thanks and God Bless, Nan (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

(...) Hello Nathan, I have 6077, but not 6066 - waitin' for a good deal on e-bay. 6077 is bigger definitely bigger than 6066 - but 6066 does look cool for playability. '77 is also GREAT for parts and figs, and it's hinged to open up, which is cool. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

What is this -- a cruel joke perhaps? Those are two of the bestest sets that there ever, ever was!!! You can't choose between two types of perfection... 6066 is cool because it's a hideout. No one suspects those happy little thieves are even in that (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

(...) Hmm, quite possibly the two best Castle sets TLG ever made, at least that I have personal experience with. . .tough choice. . .oh, wait, *that* 6077. Well, then, definitely the Camoflaged Outpost. It's both the first Forestmen set and the one (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso Sticker Preview

Superb! Absolutely superb! A wonderful range of excellent torso designs and fantastic helmets as well! Kyle, you're work is awe-inspiring. Dave kyle peterson <kyle@peterson.net> wrote in message news:GAAzIq.26M@lugnet.com... (...) which (...) load (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

(...) 6071 IS nice - the forest wench torso was a really cool inclusion. However, mine came with the annoying white paint on the plate to deliniate where one should begin building. To me this takes a great deal away from the set, because I have to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) the bucket with the hat is set 4128 (a large red freestyle bucket with a Timmy and two other minifigs) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

(...) I agree, I like 6077 better, it has more parts, an ocean baseplate, and the black forestmen (I *love* that torso - I use it for Doyle). (...) *Definitely* (my own favorite character, Daphne, is made with the "forest babe" torso). (...) I think (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Wish me luck!

Hey-- I'm flying to Israel tonight and will be there all next week to take college tests... <Trying hard not to stress over it all> I'm gonna be taking a 4.5 hour "architecture test" as well as four 3-4 hr. tests (in math, physics, English and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

(...) ? Um, I believe the black forestman only came in 6066 and 6071. . .that's probably my all-time favorite "special" torso (i.e., for individuals, not armies). TWS Garrison P.S.--Good luck! (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

The freestyle set I got came in a box with a square cloth type carrying case. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

(...) I got both when they first came out. 6066 has always been one of my favorite castle sets. 6077 never interested me much, and I was rather disappointed with it when I got it. The interior space isn't as usable, the back is boring as someone (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

I've just espied the trailer for the new ‘Sorcerers Stone’ film, and it appears to be far more castle-like than town!!! ***Pure speculation:*** With Witches, Wizards, brooms, castle-like buildings, (The school appeared very castle-like with (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: About Harry Potter minifigs...

(...) 'Course, he could be molded like Sebulba or Chewbacca mini-figs. From the trailer he is not a reeaal big actor, just a cinema-angle thing. I just hope that the sets are color coordinated to what I've seen in the trailer, and that *key* (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

(...) 6066 comes with a Black Forester's torso, actually. It's where I got mine. It had Black, Red and Blue as I recall. (...) I wish I had more of 'em. :) (...) I don't know if they did or not, really. I just think it's silly. (...) Ick... that (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC question

(...) I'm glad you liked my Wizard's Tower. On my web site (URL) there are more pics and much better pics of it (I finally got enough pieces to do the whole thing in white). I do recall the white castle, but not the site. I will see if I can come up (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact