 Castle / 8186
Re: which is better 6066 or 6077
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:44:02 GMT

What is this -- a cruel joke perhaps? Those are two of the bestest sets that
there ever, ever was!!!  You can't choose between two types of perfection...

6066 is cool because it's a hideout.  No one suspects those happy little
thieves are even in that rock!

6077 is the ultimate island Fortress.  I defy anyone to improve much upon
the portcullis of that set.  It SO rocks!

I still think that the black trees are weird, but cool.  If there was a
greater supply of brown wall corners and 1/2 arches the trees might be
better done with brown elements.

-- Hop-Frog