 Castle / 8195
Re: which is better 6066 or 6077
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:58:10 GMT

Nathan Todd wrote:

        I'm just wondering which is considered the better forestmen set 6066
(camoflauged outpost) or 6077 (woodsmen water fortress)? I know 6077 sells
for more, but is it really better? Any thoughts?

I got both when they first came out.  6066 has always been one of my
favorite castle sets.  6077 never interested me much, and I was rather
disappointed with it when I got it.  The interior space isn't as usable,
the back is boring as someone else pointed out, and it doesn't have cool
hidden doors like the 6066.  (I love the rolling rock bit on 6066)

--
Tim Buchheim