 Castle / 8279
Re: which is better 6066 or 6077
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:01:47 GMT

I have both sets, and I think that as far as looks are concerned, from the
front 6077 looks better, but overall 6066 does, and for playability, 6066
wins hands down.  When I was a kid, 6066 was a favourite of mine - i used to
love the way the whole thing opens up.  Both sets are very good though, and
well forestmen just rock, so you can't go wrong with any forestmen set as
far as I'm concerned.

--
Eric DeGiuli
remove DIESPAM to reply