 Castle / 8194
Re: parts inquiry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 23:51:20 GMT

The freestyle set I got came in a box with a square cloth type carrying case.

In lugnet.castle, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
Tony Rowe wrote:

The green wizard had can be found in at least two different Freestyle sets, one
is a bucket and one is a play table set (I believe that it is
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4274 but there is no picture so I am not sure).
Both sets should still be pretty easy to find.

the bucket with the hat is set 4128 (a large red freestyle bucket with a
Timmy and two other minifigs)