 Castle / 8128
Re: parts enquirey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
2 questions
what set is the silver jousting style helm from

do you mean the silver dragon helm?  see here
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4818 if yes then that is the set it comes with.
if no then I don't know.

what set is the green wizards hat from

I think they came in a feestyle bucket or something but I don't know for
sure.  I would like to know that too.  I tried to find it in the set
reference but no luck.

John

I'm assuming neither are from castle sets 'cos I'd have got them otherwise

Kudos to LEGO for modifying the space shoulder armour to allow it to be worn
with a helmet without resorting to cutting bits off!

James

www.minifig.co.uk