 Castle / 8137
Re: parts inquiry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:31:15 GMT

Sorry if I'm being a bit vague - guys can be seen wearing them at
http://legobuilders.com/home-castle-image.htm

at first I thought that those were the chrome dragon helms and it just
looked like there was a chin guard cause the king leo head is being used,
the white beard was blending into the helmet making it look like another
helm. but I'm not sure now.  those guys seem to have very long necks.  if
you look in the hero's section under the Castle SparrowHawk pull down menu
and goto the queen's guards.  you will get some better pictures.  they are
headlights (I'm not sure what sets they are from tho)

and for those who don't believe they have changed the alien armour here are
some photos (a bit large & my camera had probs focusing at that range, but
im at home and havent got access to photoshop, or my lego site at the mo)

http://www.escape-music.com/tmp1.jpg
http://www.escape-music.com/tmp2.jpg

i hope you can see what I mean the back has a lot smaller pillar at the back
on the black ogel one and the neck line is widened and defined so the helmet
fits nice and snugly

woo hoo, I'm glad I was wrong.  (the motorcycle helm will fit better?)  will
any other helms fit that didn't before especially the squirelle cage helm?

John

james
www.minifig.co.uk