 Castle / 8174
8173  |  8175
Subject:
what set is the green wizards hat from, was Re: parts enquirey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:16:01 GMT

The green wizard helmet I have was from a freestyle set.  I made a wizard
exactly like the original but green with a forestmen body and wizards beard
of course.

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
2 questions
what set is the silver jousting style helm from
what set is the green wizards hat from

I'm assuming neither are from castle sets 'cos I'd have got them otherwise

Kudos to LEGO for modifying the space shoulder armour to allow it to be worn
with a helmet without resorting to cutting bits off!

James

www.minifig.co.uk