 Castle / 8134
Re: parts inquiry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
no its a smaller flatter rounded helm with a 1/2 visor and eye slit
I was wondering if the green wizards hat was bellville??

The green wizard had can be found in at least two different Freestyle sets, one
is a bucket and one is a play table set (I believe that it is
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4274 but there is no picture so I am not sure).
Both sets should still be pretty easy to find.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the helmet, though.  It sounds
like you are describing a MOC helmet that was made of Sculpey (I can't remember
who made it off of the top of my head, but it was very recent and looked good).
How about a link to an image of which helmet you mean?

Tony

Sorry if I'm being a bit vague - guys can be seen wearing them at
http://legobuilders.com/home-castle-image.htm
(bit jpg'd) not the sculpey ones - but weren't they fantastic.

thanks for the help on the green wizard hat.

and for those who don't believe they have changed the alien armour here are
some photos (a bit large & my camera had probs focusing at that range, but
im at home and havent got access to photoshop, or my lego site at the mo)

http://www.escape-music.com/tmp1.jpg
http://www.escape-music.com/tmp2.jpg

i hope you can see what I mean the back has a lot smaller pillar at the back
on the black ogel one and the neck line is widened and defined so the helmet
fits nice and snugly

james
www.minifig.co.uk