 Castle / 8127
Re: Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:11:18 GMT

The part has definately changed from the UFO ones I have. they had a small
post on the back which you had to remove to allow the motorcycle helmet to
fit properly, now the neck area of the armour has been modified to fit
(whether any sets inbetween the UFO and Alpha Team sets had this armour I
dont know). I have an Ogel and some of the older armours.
I can take photos if you like :)

"John Carroll" <johnc@digitalacropolis.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
I doubt that they have changed the piece the motorcycle style helmet(1) • has
always worked with the alien armor, so visored knights work great.(2) • Ogel
is wearing what looks like a black motorcycle helmet with a silver space
port visor.  does anyone have an ogel yet to answer this question.

John

(1)the current design
(2)the bullet helm works with only a little pushing. (or is it the new pan
helm?) has anyone tried the old style motorcycle helm? I haven't cause I
seem to have misplaced the only old school castle visor I had, probablly
during my dark ages, lets hope it is just hiding in a box of lego • somewhere.

the new one that Ogel in the Alpha Team sets has a refined design. if you
look at the pictures of him hes wearing the armour with a helmet, they • have
indeed changed the piece. Fantastic