 Castle / 8141
Re: On teasers and previews ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
there is something cool about seeing a whole creation at once. • [vs.]
I like to post my creations as soon as possible - complete or
not.  That way, I can get some feedback

Another reason for previews... so people know who you are during those long
stretches of constructing a large project, where you'd otherwise have no MOCs to
show.

What are the upsides and downsides to posting updates?

The downside is that you spoil the surprise. Save your best shots for when the
project is done.

Amy