 Castle / 8151
Re: On teasers and previews ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:54:41 GMT

kyle peterson wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
This has bugged me for quite some time, so let me get some opinions on the
topic of teasers and other previews.  -- Pawel

I enjoy seeing the teasers. If I'm busy, I may pass them up. On the
other hand, when I'm busy a teaser can also be nice since it's just one
or two pictures which get my imagination going.

Personally, I think Frank Filz does a good job keeping his Castle and
Pirates links page. I usually head over to his site and browse the listings
when I'm interested in seeing if anything has been updated.

Thanks for the praise, though to be somewhat humble, I'm now almost a
thousand posts behind in lugnet.castle (lugnet.pirates is close to up to
date, of course it has a much lower traffic volume). Of course most of
the .castle posts don't actually result in updates to my links because I
tend to link near the top of peoples pages, so each new item doesn't
always need it's own link. Of course the bulk of the posts are reactions
to the new models, and need not be bookmarked for posterity generally
(though if the designer gives some "how I did it" comments, I will
bookmark those, and I do bookmark interesting discussions).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com