 Castle / 8139
8138  |  8140
Subject:
Let the teasing begin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:56:29 GMT

With only a few more weeks until I update my site, I figured I'd stay true to
form and dish out a few teasers before hand.  Unfortunately I haven't taken all
the pics I will be taking, so expect at least two more additions with pictures
between then and now.  So without further ado, I'm just going to let you have
at them.

Garalt and Kullvox meeting the Triark Dragoons for the first time, Drakon the
Whirlwind is front acting as the voice of the Triark.

Before exiting the city, Corincia, Garn is discovered by the Triark Dragoons,
and is given a dragoon hello.

Sorry if you're disapointed, either at the pics or that there aren't more of
them, but there will be more, have patience grasshopper.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html