 Castle / 8241
Re: Let the teasing begin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
With only a few more weeks until I update my site, I figured I'd stay true to
form and dish out a few teasers before hand.  Unfortunately I haven't taken • all
the pics I will be taking, so expect at least two more additions with pictures
between then and now.  So without further ado, I'm just going to let you have
at them.

Garalt and Kullvox meeting the Triark Dragoons for the first time, Drakon the
Whirlwind is front acting as the voice of the Triark.

Before exiting the city, Corincia, Garn is discovered by the Triark Dragoons,
and is given a dragoon hello.

Sorry if you're disapointed, either at the pics or that there aren't more of
them, but there will be more, have patience grasshopper.

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Far to the west of Ikros Capitol lies the Grannelian Plains, an area surrounded
by myth and fables.  But hidden by the walls of the mirrored mist, a great
secret lies hidden.  One that will shake the very foundations of all that
Ikrosians hold sacred.

Deep inside the magical tower of Olyian, a sleeping spirit waits for those who
seek to take the power held within.  All you think you know shall be shaken.
All that you hold dear will be destroyed.  Fear the unkown, for it will be your
undoing.

--Anthony