 Castle / 8276
Re: Let the teasing begin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:37:20 GMT

Far to the west of Ikros Capitol lies the Grannelian Plains, an area surrounded
by myth and fables.  But hidden by the walls of the mirrored mist, a great
secret lies hidden.  One that will shake the very foundations of all that
Ikrosians hold sacred.

Deep inside the magical tower of Olyian, a sleeping spirit waits for those who
seek to take the power held within.  All you think you know shall be shaken.
All that you hold dear will be destroyed.  Fear the unkown, for it will be your
undoing.

--Anthony
Wicked looking tower Anthony. It turned out GREAT! I Remember talking
about it with you a few weeks(months?) back. I like how the subsidiary
towers turned out around it. I also really like the throne you built for
the (I assume) lich in side. VERY nice. Can't wait to read the stories
going along with!

--
Matt Brooks