 Castle / 8145
Re: [ot] Map Making Software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:54:03 GMT

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 05:47:02 GMT, "Nathan McDowell"
<Skiing_Scotsman@Hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

This is a bit off-topic, but on the other hand, it's right on, so here it goes:

I need a map making software for the Mac to mess around with ... what is
people's experience with such things?  Should I use illustrator, or is there
anything prefered?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you had said Windows I would have directed you to Campaign
Cartographer. That might still be a good choice if you have a Windows
emulator.

I have used draw packages before. Illustrator would probably do a fine
job.

What's Campaign Cartographer?  I haven't heard of it before and I'm a little
interested in seeing what it is.

Thanks,
~Nathan =)

Campaign Cartographer is a map making program that was designed for
use with role playing games, such as Dungeons and Dragons and the
like.  I don't have a link handy though.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)