 Castle / 8098
Re: [ot] Map Making Software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:26:23 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

This is a bit off-topic, but on the other hand, it's right on, so here it goes:

I need a map making software for the Mac to mess around with ... what is
people's experience with such things?  Should I use illustrator, or is there
anything prefered?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you had said Windows I would have directed you to Campaign
Cartographer. That might still be a good choice if you have a Windows
emulator.

I have used draw packages before. Illustrator would probably do a fine
job.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com