 Castle / 8122
Re: My current project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:23:21 GMT

Hmmm.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu>
Dangit!  I should have called it a Tavern.  Now that I think of it, 6067 was
a pretty poor Inn per se if you ask me.  A good tavern, but a poor Inn.  I
just don't see myself being comfortable there after a long ride.  The Golden
Mushroom can accomodate up to three people comfortably upstairs:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/sneak-peek/accomodations.JPG

I would think that nearly all Inns would have a great room downstairs, but most
taverns probably wouldn't have any accomodations upstairs...  When I was
talking about "so many things can happen" I was thinking of the great room
interactions, mostly, but it would also be a convergence place for travellers
of all kinds.  Thereby increasing the "interesting" interactions...

And, of course, If there is a great room, then it's really a small thing to
have food and drink available for both the residents and any others who happen
to drop by.  It's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

-Andy Lynch