 Castle / 8155
8154  |  8156
Subject:
Kingdom of Bricktannia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:31:19 GMT

Hi.  My site, www.bricktannia.com, is switching from a modern day city to a
walled city of the middle ages.  We are currently in the takedown phase, but
buildings will be coming up shortly.  I have real people as minifigs who
inhabit the town, and often converse with eachother and engage in local
"politics".  If you would like a character in my city, feel free to go to my
site and sign up on the message board.  This is your chance to get in on the
ground floor, before its even built.  :)  It's generally a good time, and a
fun way to meet some others interested in Castle Lego.

Thats all I got,
Dave
www.bricktannia.com