 Castle / 8113
Re: My First Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
Well , for a couple of months iv'e just kinda been lurking around. You see ,
I sed to like LEGO when I was little , and during about near the end of
summer of 2000 , I found some old legos in my attic abnd started just
playing with some old medieval mini figs and sets I had. It was really fun.
Anyhiow , I didn't discover lugnet until December when I searched for "lego"
on yahoo and found LUGNET. There I found a link to Anthony Sava's place ,
abnd that about did it. I was hooked on LEGOs. I also went to castle World
and soon I will be joining that. If anyone is interested , my site is up :
http://bryanssiteolego.homestead.com , and Chronciles In Luthliern will have
some pics soon. The whole reason I finally was able to post here thanks to
Pawel. Well , I guess everyone can just dro by and say "hi" to me. Cause
soon , I'll be a big name like Anthony or Pawel.

Welcome to .castle, Bryan!

Your site looks like it has a good starting layout.

Hope to see more from you soon!

Joel J