 Castle / 8090
Re: My First Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 05:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
Well , for a couple of months iv'e just kinda been lurking around. You see ,
I sed to like LEGO when I was little , and during about near the end of
summer of 2000 , I found some old legos in my attic abnd started just
playing with some old medieval mini figs and sets I had. It was really fun.

Yes.  I can't wait till the summer so I can get back to building.

Anyhiow , I didn't discover lugnet until December when I searched for "lego"
on yahoo and found LUGNET. There I found a link to Anthony Sava's place ,
abnd that about did it. I was hooked on LEGOs. I also went to castle World
and soon I will be joining that.

Good job Anthony!  You just converted two people.  They are borned again as
we like to say in the South :)

If anyone is interested , my site is up :
http://bryanssiteolego.homestead.com , and Chronciles In Luthliern will have
some pics soon. The whole reason I finally was able to post here thanks to
Pawel. Well , I guess everyone can just dro by and say "hi" to me. Cause

Always glad to help.  I like your site, but it needs pictures, pictures,
pictures.  <nag nag nag>.  For someone like me, if it doesn't have pictures, I
won't usually read it.  I made an exeption in your case, but that's a rarity
:)  I'm a picture person.

soon , I'll be a big name like Anthony or Pawel.

Ha ha - whatever :)  No big names around here as far as I'm concerned.  Just
more active and less active people.

-- Pawel