 Castle / 8192
8191  |  8193
Subject:
Wish me luck!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:53:27 GMT

Hey--

I'm flying to Israel tonight and will be there all next week to take college
tests...

<Trying hard not to stress over it all>

I'm gonna be taking a 4.5 hour "architecture test" as well as four 3-4 hr.
tests (in math, physics, English and Hebrew). I've been studying like hell
in the past few weeks, which is why I've been so quiet on lugnet...

Hopefully a week or so after I get back I'll be able to get back into the
swing of things.
Hopefully by then we'll have word from Master Craig about the topology of
our world. :-)
*Very* hopefully my studies haven't been futile, and I'll get in to the
architecture (1) dept. in the Technion (Israel's MIT-type Uni), and then I
can keep building stuff for the rest of my life. ;-)

So wish me luck! Let's hope I don't *need* the luck, but it doesn't hurt
anyway... ;-)

Y'all (2) take care while I'm gone,
-Shiri

(1) In case you're curious, yes, it *was* lego that got me interested in
architecture...
(2) Ugh! Tell me I'm not becoming a hick! ;-)