 People / 1820
1819  |  1821
Subject:
Georgia Tech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:29:26 GMT

In lugnet.people, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <GAIKp3.DDL@lugnet.com>, Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
*Very* hopefully my studies haven't been futile, and I'll get in to the
architecture (1) dept. in the Technion (Israel's MIT-type Uni), and then I
can keep building stuff for the rest of my life. ;-)

Hm. Well, if you really _want_ to settle for a mere MIT-type uni... :)
(MIT's not so bad. Around here, we like to call MIT the Georgia Tech of
the North. :) )

Did they remember to tell you that architects don't get to build castles
anymore? :)

On a more serious note, I find this kind of interesting. I would have guessed
architecture would be too "hands-off" of a discipline for most Lego-oriented
people. Good luck on your tests!

-JDF [Hey, and what's wrong with "y'all"?!]

Anymore Georgia Tech people out there? I'm class of 75(BA)&76(MS)

Lester