 Castle / 8172
Re: Torso Sticker Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 05:41:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/trizeta/community.gif

Wow, truly excellent, the torso designs are perfect!!!

The Templar’s and Hospitallar’s are soooo accurate that you do honor to
their noble orders. Also, if those are the second generation of your
crusaders flat-topped ‘haume’ helmets then I'll buy ten for $two-dollars$ a
piece! (I've created excellent helmets from Citadel Colour ‘Epoxy putty’
modeling resin that were comparable to your originals, but those in the
picture are just –PERFECT-)

Oh, and I also love the leather-padded Armour…

   Sincerely,

                          --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®