 Castle / 8171
Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:15:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
I always had more LEGO than anyone I met, but compared to many people
worldwide its a small collection. Its going to happen. I have one set of
each kit (almost just 2 or 3 left ebay willing) and build mocs on what I get
from car boot sales (garage sales to you Americans). Its fun to build big
castles, but I still maintain its more of a challenge to build a smaller set
that fits well with the others. There are some absolutely fantastic large
castles out there which make me green with envy, but some are just large
piles of grey lego piled into big walls. Its not a contest. its not about my
castle  / army is bigger than yours (unless you suffer from castle envy :) )
its about having fun with plastic bricks.

<major snippage>

Bingo.

Joel J