 Castle / 8157
Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Rosulek writes:

I find a few things running through my mind concerning this:
1) I have to buy my own bricks this time around. I can NOT put "10,000
assorted grey legos" on my Christmas list for Grandma anymore.

Don't be so sure!  I felt the same way, but as I came more and more into my
return to LEGO (I never had a complete "Dark Ages" as some people define it) I
began mentioning it to my parents more and more... and now we've reached a
point where I can give them exact set numbers and ways to find/order them
(like, for example, the set numbers for Bulk Bricks) and, believe it or not,
they get them for me!  And I'm 27. :D

So, it's not impossible that your relatives might still buy you LEGO if you
give them a chance.

eric