 Castle / 3500 (+100)
  Re: Best way to start.

(...) buy (...) Chris, IMO, I think it's better to buy the older sets online. Find a theme that you like and buy all the sets of that theme. That is what I am doing (as I can). I just finished the Wolfpack and am starting on the Forestmen and Black (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New pages, new castle

Hi, after being at home today and having a cold, I reworked my LEGO page. First it now is in english (in contrast to the other pages that are still in german only). On the other hand, I first present my modular castle parts. Gate, castle wall and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle mini-figs wanted

(...) Yes, there is a bow in that set. Tony (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best way to start.

(...) And don't forget, 4811 Defense Archer for standard soldiers!! :) Jeff (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best way to start.

(...) I cleaned out the only place that had them around here. Chris (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle mini-figs wanted

(...) That's funny; I've got quite a few brown bows (no, they're not for sale :]) and I'm looking for black ones. Don't know if I should get some of those Wild West Indian sets while they're still available... Bryan (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  anything wrong with this auction?

With only 21 hours left this 6066 camoflouged output is stuck at just $17.50 (URL) ones have gone for $60+ Is there anything wrong? The reason I ask is I was just about to put one on auction myself, but if there is no demand I may as well keep it. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: anything wrong with this auction?

(...) Not *wrong* - just something that scares off lots of people... Shipping costs. The runner of the auction lives in Germany - there's a $10 fee for exchange rates, + minimum $10 shipping... My guess would be, people don't wanna take risks with (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: anything wrong with this auction?

(...) maybe the $20 shipping cost is discouraging :) and the $10 bank fee.. for the last 3.5 months, i've seen them go anywhere from $76 to $33 (in the us, i don't keep track of most other auctions, yet)... :) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: anything wrong with this auction?

I see nothing wrong with it other than the fact that is is an opened set. Remember, bidding tends to get fast and furious as the auction nears completion. Check to see what it goes for when the auction is over before deciding to sell yours.... (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  More Castle Creations

I have posted more castle creations at: (URL) a look. Thanks, Tim (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Castle Creations

Hey Tim! Your characters are great! The queen sounds interesting and the bkg info about your chars is really intruiging! I'd love to hear more. Your character design is great, each one is an individual, custom-made with different elements... That's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best way to start.

(...) Yup, I'm working on that around here, too. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best way to start.

(...) buy (...) I don't know what sets you had in the past, but the first thing I would do is get out your old legos. When I came out of my dark ages, the first thing I did was get my old box of legos out of the closet :-) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Best way to start.

(...) buy (...) I don't know what sets you had in the past, but the first thing I would do is get out your old legos. When I came out of my dark ages, the first thing I did was get my old box of legos out of the closet :-) Rob (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

Well I will not be able to update my site for a couple of weeks but I quickly took a few pictures of the Stable I have been working on to go with my inn. I have not created a page for this yet and I don't really have time to get into details but I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Heh. So, Eric, be truthful...how many DACTA roof brick packs did that take? J (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) I assume you mean the low (25 degree) slope brick packs. Only part of one I think. I still have a ton of the 3x4 low slope bricks but only a couple corners which are what is really vital. I did use up the last of my 45 degree red slopes (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Castle Creations

(...) are the villa and longboat new or did i somehow miss those when i was out sick? anyway, they are both fabulous and i want to see more shots of the villa! it looks like a comfortable, elegant place to dwell! the spider motif in your characters (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) only you could build such a lovely structure that's "fit for horses". must be some prize mares in there for sure! it looks great with inn! i'm glad you included pics of the two buildings together along with the solo detail shots of the stable. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Well this is the official Gov approved way my name is spelt (ie in my birth cert maybe i should change it to plain old ravi....) a desition follows soon.... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) LOL! I meant the lugnet setup, not your name ;-) I see you did change it... so I guess you got my point anyhow ;-) I need some sleep, sorry if I'm way out of it... :) -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

Hey y'all! I was sinking (1) about buying some red ninjas... but I'd like to know some stuff before I do. What does the princess's face look like? Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Any suggestions on which sets I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) I knew about hinges, but the friction peg/beam was a new one to me. Waitaminnit! Just stick 'em on? Isn't that cheating? I appreciate the feedback and will probably wind up just placing them on top like Eric does. I never woulda' thunk it. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Erik goes to Nihon

I've updated my website (URL) has an adventure in pictures. There is a story coming soon (like all these things the book _is_ better than the movie but I thought" post the pics andsee what people reckon. James from Oz. P.S. Shiri, it's got Red (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) As the resident Ninja fanatic...lol... The red Ninja heads are the same as the Gray ninja....male w/ a gray headband... The Ninja princess head is only on the white ninja in 3053 and the japanese kabaya candie polybag/australian box White (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I bought some of the ninja sets recently and was looking at the small dragon printed flap things and noted that they are printed in different directions on opposite sides!cool! i.e.on one side the dragon faces > flip it over and it faces < (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) {snip} (...) I have been working on an Asian style fishing village to compliment my Ninja fortess project...I am designing my dwellings along a dock at the rear of my fortress...I have been deriving inspiration from the other village pics (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Have you seen these in Australia?!? (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) 4 months ago I traded some parts for the 1st generation ninja sets w/ an AFOL in Australia ...I confused my acquistions...the 2nd generation of Ninja sets that I have came from Japan...not Australia...I am still hoping these appear in box/set (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) wow! I am a fool...I just pulled out a dozen or so of these after reading your post ....I am also happy w/ this...Thanks for pointing that out... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I convinced her to unmask...theres a picture, larger than life, at: (URL) Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Yep, except for the Red Ninja Master, who has a great face hidden under the beard. I used it for (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) Well it did just come out of my head but I must have had inspiration from somewhere I just don't know where it came from deep in the subconcious. Actually this is a little more "hoity toity" than (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

Well, ah reckon that's excellent, mate! :-) I like your method of scanning the 'models'... I can't do that 'cause I have an officeJet scanner (damn HP $*@#&!)... My mavica is nice but it's hard to get a minifig POV picture (it's so big, and the lens (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) there are other advantages for fire fortress! ~ nicest selection of drk grey basic bricks ~ 16x16 brown baseplate ~ 2 brown chains (look rusty) ~ net ~ beard element w/ an old ninja head so cool you won't want to cover it up with the beard. ~ (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) hey, that's the best well to draw inspiration from! (...) (CW side note) mephisto can do that, so perhaps he'll spend a weekend there sometime! ;-) (hiding out from king lapis is more like it.) his tastes tend to run in the extravagant range, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

Cool!!! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News James Howse <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FrLxLx.1wI@lugnet.com... (...) pics (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) details. (...) stables look together, and I wish I had enough money to redo my inn in such a large scale. Rob (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) in any way? The Ninja Princess that came in the Emperor's Stronghold I have has very strangely shaped lips. I assumed this was just a bad face design from TLC, but maybe it was only a printing problem. (...) Emperor (...) The Red Ninja Master (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Speaking of bad face design, why does the Ninja Princess have sideburns? This question has plagued me for quite some time. eric (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Wow! I do so enjoy your updates... Aesthetically very appealing design... Your Inn and stable are the best advertisement for that Dacta slope set I see listed in the Construction site webpage... I can't stand it....I must have more slopes (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Shiri, I just got my Mavica, but I am finding it easier to use everyday...I have a "pub table" that is higher than your average table (about 3 1/2 ft) so I have been able to capture some interesting POV shots...I mount my models/figs o the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a couple pics....

(...) I don't have access to a scanner, these were done w/ a Sony Mavica...I just bought a similar model w/ some xtra special effects...these pics were done w/ a similar camera...incidentally...they have turned out better than my recent ones... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) lips (...) from (...) Sideburns! Now you're being silly. She just has a short, bobbed cut that covers her ears. There are definite limitations on portraying hircuts on the lego minifig head. Kevin (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a couple pics....

(...) side of the helmet like that for my main Fright Knight warrior, I like how they look on the black Samurai helmet. Your site ROCKS! =) ~Nathan ...needs to borrow his own Sony camera... BWA-ha-ha-ha. =) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Congrats! (...) That's a great idea... too bad I don't have a pub table ;-) Hmm... that got me thinnking... I should try to put my models on a few books on top of a table, then place the cam on the table... that would make the models at level (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) I use manual...autofocus just doesn't capture minifig faces well... My original pics taken w/ a 35 mm didn't turn out and cost over $30 to process...at that rate I would be able to buy 3 cameras in a few weeks... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Yep... and when I want to focus on the minifig it'll sometimes focus on the bkground. (...) 'Zactly! The digicam is just so much better! -Shiri (FUT lugnet.publish) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Wow! Raiders of the Orient... starring Erik (indiana Jones ancestor?) great storyboard...lotsa story in a minimum of pics (can't wait for the subtitles) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Not at all! I only have 2 of that head, one from the Emp. Stronghold and one from a Kabaya ninja set, so I have no desire to alter and possibly mess one up! It's too nice a face to do that to! (...) Yup! Check out my page, under MOCs, "The (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

You could flip the camera upside down, take the pic, then rotate it right side up. Alan (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

You could flip the camera upside down, take the pic, then rotate it right side up with the computer. Alan (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Hey, thanks! Never thought of that! (d'oh! :) Although it's be kinda hard to take the pic when the cam's upsidedown (because the 'trigger' is on the top), I can turn it sideways so that the lens is on the bottom... (1) That's so simple, yet I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) lips (...) up! (...) Yep, after seeing the picture I agree, it's a really nice face as is. The Ninja Princess I have looks so angry and arrogant! Thanks much for the information. -L (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Omigosh! At first I saw a picture of the stable itself, and I thought it was just the rear view of your inn... Then I viewed the picture with the one structure behind the other and realized my error... :) Gee, those two buildings are just (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  King Leo for how much?

I had a free day today, so I decided to go check out the stores for legos. I was not expecting any real changes since my last outing, but I got a real surprise at Target. They have the 6026 King Leo set for $2.89! At the normal price, this set (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) If you have way too many silver swords, send them over to me :-) What with 4811s at easy reach, I'll be runnin' outta swords for my knights (1) soon... So how many did you buy, anyway? At that price, it's much more worthy than 4811s at retail (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) I know what you mean. My problem is that I prefer the grey swords. BTW, it looks like you have a great start on your army. I've always thought of the 4811 figs as foot troops, but they look good as mounted knights. I have been using my extra (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) knights (1) (...) it (...) the (...) I prefer the grey swords too. I'm setting aside all the silver swords and crowns from the King Leo set for my treasure room, but I keep buying additional polybag sets for the figure and replacing the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Yah, most people do. In fact, I do too. But I decided to try those out, 'cause I realized I had as much swords as 4811 figs... I also have a non-mounted swordsmen unit, using the grey swords. (...) Thanks! The swords, I think, give them an (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) That's my problem... my weapons collection. If I use all my grey swords for the knights, the footmen (nonmounted swordsmen?) won't have enough left. (...) Triple negatives are in no way not my favorites. :-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Ooops! I was GOING to say (when my line of thought was rudely cut off by the king) that I really like Jeff S.'s use of the king's minifig as a page-boy... and that I might "borrow" the idea once I have more than two of these (because, as I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Bobbed hair? Is this what those stripes are meant to represent on all the Ninja minifigs? I thought it was sideburns. Or are we saying "on the men it's sideburns and on the women it's bobbed hair"? :D eric (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Very nice! But you've yet to answer the really big question I have about your buildings.... if they've taken over the dinner table, where do you eat? :D eric (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Er...actually, we do...I dunno about Boston specifically, but they have them in Danvers, MA, and in beautiful tax-free Salem & Nashua NH. The Target website says there's ones in Taunton and North Attleboro too, but I have no idea where those (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Go right ahead! :) Personally, I like my Heralds more, using the Torso and a peasant's cowl, and holding a bugle. ;) (...) Y'know, they say that the first sign of insanity is talking to oneself... :) But I do it all the time, and I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Thanks, Just remember the dacta sets are only low slopes which I only use on the top few courses on the stable. The rest are regular slopes you can get from S@H if you live in North America. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Food, we don't need no stinking food. It just eats away at the LEGO budget. Seriously though this is the dining room table. The kitchen table is unaffected (So Far). Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

Hi Eric, I don't have much time but I'll join in on the comments with a few of my own: -I love the look of the stables in general and the compatability with the Inn. -The way the roof's sloping degree changes gives it a really great, rounded look (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) headband... (...) Hey now, no stealing my ideas! =) Okay, so you have one zombie ninja...I have about 20 of them as one of my CW armies...have an Oriental necromancer with an army of zombie ninja crossbowmen, and a big zombie horseman to lead (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Great minds think alike = ) I only have 1 zombie Ninja... created a character for my Samurai named "Pharo-moto" pictured on my webpage...I had originally used the gray head as a Kabuki-style samurai death mask like on my Maulanaga fig, but I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

I created a "demon ninja" several months ago, using a red ninja, using a Darth Maul head, and replacing the yellow hands with black ones. You can see two of these assisting Craig's Mephisto, riding atop someone's Linux penguin, while attacking one (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) my main character I'm doing for CastleWorld!!! >:-( DAMN the budget, I MUST get a digital camera NOW!!! Without one, all my glorious plans for total worldwide domination will UTTERLY FAIL!!! CURSES!!! FOILED AGAIN!!!! [THWACK!] Thanks. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Unfortunately, the Target here in Champaign-Urbana (Midwest) still has it listed at $4.99. It must either be a regional thing or a computer error where you're at. Now I'm jealous... Chris -- Remove the nospam machine name in my email address (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Introduction, and my project...

Howdy all, I just came ot of the Dark Ages after the New Year, having been away for about 10 years (more like 15 if if you only count "serious" Lego endeavors. I've had to start anew since my parents still have all of my old Legos (and intend to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) I like the Knights Kingdom overall, there always seems to parts of things that every person doesn't like, but that's personal taste mostly. Some things are bad, stupid or just unpopular (i.e. timmy). I think the figs are very good in this (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle mini-figs wanted

(...) He may be referring to the equipped Crusader figs from a recent Auczilla :^) (which are new condition from a certain Mr. Lehman) I've am just reaching the point where the prices I'll pay for them is starting to fall off, I needed to reach a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction, and my project...

Hi Chris! (...) Welcome! Good to have you back! (Well, in a way :) (...) LOL! (...) Looks great! I like the way you use "old" looking scaffoldings and peasants working on the castle. I tried that but didn't go very far...: (URL) project is pretty (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) ^^^^^^^ Ahh sounds like urban sprawl! Your town's planning commission must have fallen asleep some time back! (yea! more castle! :^) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) I've been experimenting with white and purple screens, but neither seem to work terribly well.. I'm not sure if its the colour of screen, or my image processing package (GIMP), lighting, or my cheap fuzzy camera. Most probably it is a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Hmm, perhaps this _is_ your character, I've not named the charcter or given him much definition in the story I'm writing, Depending on a lot of things could we share? James from Oz (or is it Nihon?) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) oohh, and they look sooo cool! the eyes positively glow from behind the red cowl! 'lil Mephisto keeps a pair wit him at all times as personal bodygaurds (the lapis royal family is always out to get 'im!) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) This could be rather cool. Thanks for the offer! :-) (...) Possibly. He has traveled various other planes/dimensions/re...es/[etc.]. (...) Mostly a sorceror, but also a very skilled swordsman. Most of the time, he uses a "shadow-blade" (a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A question

Is it the minifigs people want from long ago or is it just the better set quality? Would poeple buy a 6080 or a 6073 or a 6090 with knights kingdom figs? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Actually the first sign of Insanity is me showing up. :-) (...) "Gaurds seize them!" "Uh... m'lord there is only the one." Don't worry, so far no humans have been harmed by my mini-fig army. :-) -Lord Insanity My Lego Page (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) Yes. Well, for me it's both, anyway. J (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) Well... like Jeff, I'd vote for both. (...) A 6090, no. (I love the RK figs). The others... maybe, and maybe not - but that's simply because I already have all the KK figs and although they are really cool, they don't offer much variety. If I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Hmmmm... sounds like your Shadow-Blade and my Black Blade may have been created by the same wizard! I suppose that it is a common theme for black swords. (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) For me its all about the figs even the better sets are not as good as anyone here can do one their own. Sure some give inspiration or have a cool rare part here and there but for me all I look for are fig's and generic parts I really don't (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) Well, I personally want good sets and consistency. Idealy, Lego would stick with around 4 teams, and each year they'd come out with a $15.00 set for three of the teams, and the fourth team would have the rest of the price range. Each year it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) Do you mean four constant sub-themes...? Or maybe four different "nations"/"armies" (eg Bulls, KK, Falcons, WP)? -Shiri (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) Basically four constant subthemes. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I'm home

Well, i'm back, and i still have all my figs:) Banff is great! My only prob is that I came home with a windburn. I know this isn't .castle realted, but I picked up the Y-wing/TIE set, and the B-wing. They're pretty cool. Anyways, it looks like you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm home

(...) Welcome back! Nice to see you again! (...) <donning flame suit> ;-) Guess that proves who you all need 'round here... me! </flame suit> (just kidding, just kidding!!! :-) (...) Thanks! I decided to leave the stairs small because there isn't (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm home

(...) Welcome back!! Please tell me you forgot the dead fish... :) (...) Ditto... Mine has a beard and uses the Ninja Master head, plus he has a wicked-cool staff... ;) (...) Yup, I've got a scanner... (...) Yup, I have every forestman fig... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) part (...) I think I have to agree with Eric. I am more into MOC than putting together a set. The figs are the actors in my little plays and the sets give me parts for the props and stage. I can't imagine collecting all of the sets. My wife (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm home

(...) New lugnet castle traditon i think so do i-of course mine has yellow arms and is female-i guess inspired by anime cartoons (Trivia: anyone knows what sanosuke's huge sword in samurai X is called???) ravi (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) You're telling me...I'm practically drowning in 'smirking knight' heads (from 4811...) I got tired of seeing so many 'clone knights' that I took a bunch of my 'figs, decapitated them, put all the Castle-appropriate heads in a bin, and started (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Future Themes for Castle

Hello all, I am a big fan of LEGO and Castle series. The sets that LEGO has come out with based on historical settings has been awesome over the years. So far the Castle line has not explored one very important historical period: The Roman Empire. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) I'm gonna have to agree with what a lot of people have said so far-- As Eric K. said, I love MOC's more than any set. Set "quality" in terms of playiblility and looks doesn't mean too much for me. For me, set quality is piece variety. As for I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact