 Castle / 3572
Re: Erik goes to Nihon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:01:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Howse writes:
I've updated my website
http://www.geocities.com/jehowse/erik.htm

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Your black-robed character looks almost exactly like
my main character I'm doing for CastleWorld!!!  >:-(

DAMN the budget, I MUST get a digital camera NOW!!!
Without one, all my glorious plans
for total worldwide domination will UTTERLY FAIL!!!
CURSES!!!  FOILED AGAIN!!!!

[THWACK!]

Thanks.  I'm feeling MUCH better now.

Seriously, though, the character I'm working on
uses the same greybeard head (Pirates, also Wild West),
but uses the Luke/Jedi/Desert Skiff torso
(while yours uses the Darth Maul torso),
and either a grey hairpiece or a black Sith hood/cowl,
and a black fabric cloak.

Cool pictures, BTW!  ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin