 Castle / 3533
Re: Erik goes to Nihon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:14:13 GMT

Well, ah reckon that's excellent, mate! :-)

I like your method of scanning the 'models'... I can't do that 'cause I have
an officeJet scanner (damn HP $*@#&!)... My mavica is nice but it's hard to
get a minifig POV picture (it's so big, and the lens is at the top of the
camera, arr). So as I was saying, I like the m-f POV in some of your pics! And
thanks for the pictures of ninjas (even if you didn't do it for me
especially ;)

-Shiri

In lugnet.castle, James Howse writes:
I've updated my website
http://www.geocities.com/jehowse/erik.htm
Erik has an adventure in pictures. There is a story coming soon (like all
these things the book _is_ better than the movie but I thought" post the pics
andsee what people reckon.

James from Oz.
P.S. Shiri, it's got Red ninjas in it...