 Castle / 3552
Re: Erik goes to Nihon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 23:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Gerber writes:
You could flip the camera upside down, take the pic, then rotate it right side
up with the computer.

Hey, thanks! Never thought of that! (d'oh! :)
Although it's be kinda hard to take the pic when the cam's upsidedown (because
the 'trigger' is on the top), I can turn it sideways so that the lens is on
the bottom... (1) That's so simple, yet I never thought of it. Thanks!

-Shiri

(Xposted to pub (lish ;) so that the picture people can read this)
(1) The lens is (are?) in the upper-left corner, not upper-center.