 Publishing / 1793
Re: Erik goes to Nihon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:40:04 GMT

James Powell wrote:

Yes, I do tend to make lots of bad pictures, but I can get some very nice
photos as well.  Developing here is cheap, at around $10 for 24 pics, so I
don't mind it all that much.

I'd personally rather use my old manual with the 1:1 macro lens, but
most of my equipment is geared towards outdoor photography.  With
film and developing costs prohibitively high, digital camera work seems
better for me so far.

But...

efilm cartridges are just around the corner:

   http://www.imagek.com/mainindex.htm

Due out within three months, and a good alternative for those of us with
decent lenses and camera bodies...

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.