 Castle / 3548
Re: Erik goes to Nihon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Howse writes:
I've updated my website
http://www.geocities.com/jehowse/erik.htm
Erik has an adventure in pictures. There is a story coming soon (like all
these things the book _is_ better than the movie but I thought" post the pics
andsee what people reckon.

James from Oz.
P.S. Shiri, it's got Red ninjas in it...

Wow!

Raiders of the Orient...

starring Erik (indiana Jones ancestor?)

great storyboard...lotsa story in a minimum of pics
(can't wait for the subtitles)