 Publishing / 1791
Re: Erik goes to Nihon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:59:46 GMT

My original pics taken w/ a 35 mm didn't turn out and cost over $30 to
process...at that rate I would be able to buy 3 cameras in a few weeks...

'Zactly! The digicam is just so much better!

I like my SLR thank you...film and all.  Take a look at some of the pictures on
my web page, esp. ones like:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoJPG/trackwork/track.html
(3rd picture)

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoJPG/Coalmine/coalmine.htm
(4th picture)

Yes, I do tend to make lots of bad pictures, but I can get some very nice
photos as well.  Developing here is cheap, at around $10 for 24 pics, so I
don't mind it all that much.

James P