 Castle / 3508
Re: anything wrong with this auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:03:46 GMT

With only 21 hours left this 6066 camoflouged output is stuck at just $17.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278828274
Recent ones have gone for $60+
Is there anything wrong?

maybe the $20 shipping cost is discouraging :) and the $10 bank fee..

for the last 3.5 months, i've seen them go anywhere from $76 to $33 (in the us,
i don't keep track of most other auctions, yet)... :)