 Marketplace / Theory / 1164
Re: anything wrong with this auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:14:26 GMT

I checked on some closed auctions involving some sellers from Germany...very
few sets got "great" bids, even for desireable sets like the #6666 Ambulance.
Still, it's hard to tell in a market with no set prices. Perhaps two Forestmen
Collectors or more will be duking it out within the last 10 or so minutes of
the auction close. Hey, you never know!!