 Castle / 3506
3505  |  3507
Subject:
anything wrong with this auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:51:55 GMT

With only 21 hours left this 6066 camoflouged output is stuck at just $17.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278828274
Recent ones have gone for $60+

Is there anything wrong?

The reason I ask is I was just about to put one on auction myself, but if
there is no demand I may as well keep it.

Thanks for your insight