 Castle / 3507
Re: anything wrong with this auction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
With only 21 hours left this 6066 camoflouged output is stuck at just $17.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278828274
Recent ones have gone for $60+

Is there anything wrong?

Not *wrong* - just something that scares off lots of people...

Shipping costs. The runner of the auction lives in Germany - there's a $10 fee
for exchange rates, + minimum $10 shipping... My guess would be, people don't
wanna take risks with faraway, costly shipping.

HTH,
-Shiri

(FUT .market.theory)